2017 California Rangeland Summit Photo Contest – Call to Photographers!
Thank you to the sponsor, Point Blue Conservation Science
Cash prizes will be awarded!!!
First, Second, Third and People’s Choice awards will be given.
Rangeland Summit – January 16-17, 2018.
The photo contest encourages and shares working rangeland photography and generates original photographs for use by the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition (Coalition). A panel of photographers will determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners based on content and photo quality. The Coalition sincerely appreciates all contest participants, judges and the sponsors. Contestants are encouraged to attend the Summit. See http://www.carangeland.org/2018-rangeland-summit/
- Any photographer can submit up to 3 original photos. Choose your best!
- Photos must be original and taken in California and highlight California’s grazing lands, including livestock and ranching, landscapes, people, wildlife, plants, etc.
- Photos must be original, of high resolution (minimum 72 pixels per inch-ppi). Basic light and color correction is allowed, but no special effects or filters may be applied.
- Photos can be from any time, but cannot have been submitted to previous CRCC photo contests.
- All photos submitted become the property of the Coalition. Photos may be published without obtaining further permission. Use may include, but is not limited to videos, website, social media, articles, and gifts. Makers will be recognized where feasible.
- Judging decisions will be final and at the sole discretion of the Coalition.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced during the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition Summit January 16, 2016 in Stockton.
- Photos must be submitted by the deadline: Wed, January 3rd, 2018.
- Photos must be submitted via-email with requested information:
- Email to Luke Petersen (email@example.com)
- Attach one (1) .jpg photo per email. Include photographer name in the .jpg name (e.g. MMouse.jpg).
- On Subject Line: “CRCC Photo Contest”
- In the Body include: Photographer name • Location of photo • Photographer mailing address • Title of photo • Photographer phone number
- Attach completed Model Consent Form if applicable for each photograph with an identifiable person.
Photo Contest – Model Consent Form
Please return via email with photograph submission.
I consent to __________________________ using the photograph of me as an entry in
(Print Photographer Name)
the 2016Rangeland Summit Photo Contest and to the photograph’s and the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition’s future use in print materials, publications, marketing materials, on the internet, or any other lawful use or reproduction.
Name of individual in photograph:______________________________________________________
Minor Model Consent Form
If subject is under 18, I _________________________________, parent of guardian of the minor,
(Print Name of Parent or Guardian)
_________________________, consent to the use of the photograph of this minor as an entry
(Print Name of Minor)
in the 2016 Rangeland Summit Photo Contest and to the photograph’s and the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition’s future use in print materials, publications, marketing materials, on the internet, or any other lawful use or reproduction.
Authorization: Signature of parent of guardian:_____________________________Date______________