These booths are important to the Summit participants. They provide conservation information, help the presenters share their projects or information, and provide a venue for collegiality. Thank you for your interest.
REGISTRATION: Registration includes one participant’s registration. CRCC will confirm receipt of your registration and the participant’s name.
- Monday option: You may bring and set-up your booth in the late afternoon.
- The Ag Center will be open at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday. As you know, early arrival is recommended so that you can relax and be prepared when other participants arrive.
- You may drop off your materials and display on the parking lot curb and then park your vehicle. Use either the main door in the center of the building.
- Your space will be identified.
- Tables are 5 ft long and about 20” wide. If you want 2 deep, we’ll have them available. We have a few that are wider and longer – first come, first served.
- Floor standing booths will fit our spaces.
- Some of you will be against a fabric-covered accordion wall (a room divider), so you can use Velcro or painters tape if needed. Be prepared to be free-standing.
- If you need power, please bring a long extension cord. We will do our best for you.
The Summit agenda is through 4:30 and continues into the evening program until 8:30. You may take the booth down at 4:30 or until you leave in the evening.
We appreciate the effort you’re making to share. Thank you again.
Karen Sweet, email@example.com, 925.443-7692 cell 925.784-8303 (January 15-16 only)